Head of Sales
FindAir Sp. z o. o. is one of the leading, award-winning, Polish MedTech start-ups with a number of successful cooperations in the USA and Europe. Our mission is to make a real transformation in the treatment of lung diseases by making remote monitoring technology available to the widest possible range of patients. By taking on this challenge, you will influence the direction of a new emerging market as well as co-create solutions that help thousands of people around the world every day.
- Supervision of the entire sales team based on defined goals;
- Development of sales processes and standards, their implementation, and enforcement (B2B and B2B2C sales channels);
- Building relationships with key business partners;
- Representing FindAir at meetings with management (C-level) of other companies, industry, and government meetings;
- Co-responsibility for the pricing policy;
- Prospecting and building new business relationships, as well as taking care of key clients for the company;
- Headhunting of new business contacts, potential clients;
- Taking care of a business's expansion into international markets;
- Finding opportunities for the business to expand by researching market trends;
- Creating and developing partnerships with international partners;
- Building a portfolio of contacts to leading global telemedicine systems;
- Reaching potential clients and negotiating terms of cooperation, while building strong and long-term business relations with them;
- Occasional foreign delegations for meetings with clients.
- Several years of experience in sales positions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (min. B2);
- Familiarity with technology;
- Managerial skills: focus on results, decision-making, effective planning, organizational skills, team management, and competence development;
- High self-reliance and efficiency in action;
- Thorough knowledge and experience in the area of planning, conducting sales and management activities, and cooperation with business partners;
- Communicativeness and ease of making contacts;
- Desire for professional development and knowledge acquisition.
We especially welcome:
- Experience in selling medical devices, IT systems for B2B or physical products (hardware);
- Knowledge about the medical or insurance industry;
What we offer
- Base salary with an attractive bonus system;
- Stationary job in the technological hub of Krakow;
- Training and attendance at industry conferences;
- A standard employment contract or B2B;
- Possibility to work and build personal relations with some of the most influential people in the world of technology and medicine;
- A team or coworkers that really put heart into what they do.